ALWAD is a public utility agency providing water services to the people of Alicia. The following are the services offered by the district:
1. New Service Connection
3. Repair of In-house connection
4. Maintenance of transmission, distribution and transmission lines
5. Supervision of construction of subdivision water system
6. Installation of in-house connections
7. Installation of in-house water system
Alicia Water District implement projects relative to the expansion of services to the people of Alicia. Such projects include but not limited to:
1. Well Drilling
2. Transmission, Distribution and Lateral Lines expansion
3. Water Service Connection
4. Construction of Facilities and upgrade.
A pearl buried inside a tightly-shut shell is practically worthless. Government information is a pearl, meant to be shared with the public in order to maximize its inherent value. The Transparency Seal, depicted by a pearl shining out of an open shell, is a symbol of a policy shift towards openness in access to government information. On the one hand, it hopes to inspire Filipinos in the civil service to be more open to citizen engagement; on the other, to invite the Filipino citizenry to exercise their right to participate in governance. This initiative is envisioned as a step in the right direction towards solidifying the position of the Philippines as the Pearl of the Orient - a shining example for democratic virtue in the region.